People with Woo love to network, connect to strangers, and “Win Others Over.” One person I know with Woo was elected to be the event coordinator for a networking organization. Another person with Woo shared, “I make friends with everybody, all my taxi drivers propose to me.”
If you have the Woo strength, follow these tips:
- Take responsibility to help people in new groups connect and feel at ease. You have the ability to lower people’s anxiety and mistrust.
- Be sure to choose work that gives you the opportunity to interact with a variety of people. You will become bored in isolation.
- Partner with someone who can help you build deeper long term relationships and not just superficial connections. Some people may think you are insincere if you don’t build a deeper relationship.
Would you like to discover your top five talents and strengths?
Call me at 903-819-0301 or email me at [email protected] and let’s discuss how to help you put your strengths and talents to work in your life.
- What are your strengths and talents?
- What are your family or work peers strengths?
- Who do you need to partner with to balance out your strengths?